A downloadable game
DEATHPIT 3000 is a top-down co-op bullet hell shooter where you fight waves of enemies to claim arena championships! Choose a quantum ability that promotes offensive or defensive play-styles as you battle your way through four distinct Deathpits and slaughter hoards of deadly enemies to earn Spacebux and unlock weapons, equipment and upgrades, all in a humorous dystopian sci-fi universe.
Inspired by retro classic Smash TV and influenced by modern co-op titles such as Left 4 Dead and Alien Swarm, it’s a punchy experience - great for casual gamers but with enough challenge and tactical depth for hours of replayability.
- 2 player online co-op
- 1-4 player local network co-op
- 4 championships
- 4 powerful quantum abilities (shield, group teleport, lighting attack and invisibility)
- 5 voiced playable characters
- 6 tactically distinct, upgradable weapons
- Grenades, mines, jetpacks, armour, deployable walls and turrets
- 13 enemy types, each with unique attacks and weaknesses
- Complete wiki of humorous sci-fi universe and backstories
- Steam Achievements & Cloud Save
- Full Xbox gamepad support and Steam controller configuration
- Trading cards (TBA: pending Steam authorization)
DEATHPIT 3000 is the debut release by Cyberlamb Studios, a two-man indie developer from Wales, UK. Thanks for checking out our game!
|Release date||Dec 01, 2017|
|Tags||Co-op, lan-party, Multiplayer, online, Sci-fi, Top down shooter|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Multiplayer||Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Support, Steam Greenlight, Twitter, Facebook|